30 Mar COVID-19 Business Practices
Preventative Measures & Your Safety
At Acano our ongoing focus is to ensure a safe environment for our clients and staff so we can continue to support you through these challenging times. This requires some changes to our current operations and practises as outlined below:
- Our office is closed, but we’re still operating. Please do not attend our office instead call to make alternative arrangements.
- Please observe the social distance markings applied in the office and use the hand sanitiser provided before approaching the counter.
- All client appointments will be conducted by webinar and telephone, subject to your preference.
- Our preference is for any documents that are required to be provided to Coscer be done so electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is not possible then please ring the office prior to coming in to obtain instructions. As a last resort, if you need to attend the office please place all materials in the box provided, where they will be collected and scanned into our system and provided to the relevant staff member.
- As always, please maintain your social distancing and high standards of hygiene as we all do our bit to prevent the spread of the virus.
- There have been a number of new scams both phone based and email based impersonating the Government, Schools and a wide range of Professional Services. These scams encourage you to provide login details, bank details for ‘payments’ and credit card numbers. No Government or Organisation should call and request these sorts of details and if they do, you should hang up and call the respective Organisation number you’ve got from a trusted source and not the phone caller or email.